Saturday, April 21, 2012

HAWMC -Day 21 Health Madlib Poem

Health Madlib Poem. 
Go to : http://languageisavirus.com/cgi-bin/madlibs.pl and fill in the parts of speech and the site will generate a poem for you. Feel free to post the Madlib or edit it to make it better.



Sunny Day's Sunny Day

      fast i have never grow, boldly beyond
  any bird, your music have their bright:
  in your most green grass are things which run me,
  or which i cannot learn  because they are too quickly

    your worried look patiently will unadmire me
  though i have organize myself as flowers,
  you participate always path by path myself as branch memorize
  (embraceing resentfully, appropriately) her tall bush

    or if your pond be to experience me, i and
  my fish will smell very deliberately, happily,
  as when the books of this bird plant
  the cane gratefully everywhere walking;

    nothing which we are to climb in this lunch carry
  the chair of your forgetful shoes: whose sandwich
  play me with the milk of its toaster,
  enjoying bread and hand with each exciting

    (i do not guide what it is about you that sit
  and hop; only something in me laugh
  the finger of your music is heavy than all branch)
  sweet, not even the tree, has such stylish park

  - Linda and e.e. cummings      

Create Your Own Madlib on LanguageIsAVirus.com


Today is not a heath focus kind of day-- it is a "leading a healthy, happy life" kind of day.
Today is a Grandkid kind of day, and  I just explained verbs and nouns to a kindergarten child since he was helping me.  There is no time for editing today, because we have lots of other fun things to do.  I did find this an interesting tool and the page listed has a lot of "literary" fun to try out some other time.


4 comments:

Devante Rylee said...

This is very nice poem. These are best healthy life tips are:- Go for Walk Every day, doing daily yoga, Healthy foods eating, eating fresh fruits, Avoid Drinking and Smoking, Get better sleep and avoid stress.


Fibromyalgia

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

Linda said...

Thank-you Devante and Convitkepr!

All very good advice Devante.

Covnitkepr.. I looked at your blog and signed up as a follower. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

Humpty Dumpty said...

Haha! I loved the phrase 'milk of my toaster'. It kind of reminded me of an experiment you son did with your toaster! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...